Dog Shampoo with Lemon Scented Eucalyptus, Lemongrass & Lavender (D1)
- Bar weighs approx. 110g
- The choice and amount of essential oils specially chosen for dogs with sensitive skin
- Handmade at Washpool, Stanthorpe
Relieves the "itchies" by gently washing away irritants and calming the skin.
We took the same approach when formulating this bar as we would for any other clients with sensitive skin.
- Neem Oil and Goat's Milk combine to help relieve the 'itchies' that can cause so much irritation to your beloved pooch.
- Olive, coconut, tallow & castor oils help moisturise the skin.
- Essential oils of Lemongrass, Lavender and Lemon-Scented Eucalyptus provide a pleasing scent.
Try rinsing with a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in warm water to add shine, balance skin pH and discourage fleas.
If you have a helper at wash time it's helpful to cut the bar in half for quicker coverage.
Customers have told us that their dogs enjoy their bath and don't try to remove the smell in the same way they do with other commercial shampoos. We've observed our own litter of 'sensitive skinned' border collie pups happily sit and lick themselves after a bath.