Activated Charcoal & Brazilian Clay Facial Cleanser (F2)
- Bars weigh approx. 110g
- All natural ingredients
- Purifies and balances oily and combination skin
- Handmade at Washpool, Stanthorpe
Our Activated Charcoal & Brazilian Clay Facial Cleanser bars purify and balance oily and combination skin.
- Activated Charcoal - activated charcoal is charcoal that has been heated in such a way that it creates spaces and a large surface area that can help trap chemicals and impurities. Charcoal helps absorb and draw out oil and impurities from the skin.
- Brazilian Clay is particularly good for sensitive skin and helps absorb oil from the skin.
- Olive, Coconut, Avocado, Castor Oils, and Cacoa and Shea Butters deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your skin smooth and soft.
- Aloe Vera (Barbadensis) - Aloe vera is used for it’s refreshing, soothing and restorative properties. It can help with flaky & dry skin, and in treating wounds and burns (including sunburn). It can help protect and moisturise the skin. It contains antioxidants including beta carotene, vitamin C and E. Aloe Vera is a cactus plant, the part used is the gel inside the leaves.
Vegan: Our Facial Cleanser range is well suited to people with allergy to dairy products or those who prefer products made with vegetable, mineral and botanical ingredients only.